[Locked] More Social Icons - Question | JoomShaper

[Locked] More Social Icons

FS

Franco Mario Sonzogni

Template 11 months ago

I'm using Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 (shaper_helixultimate) with SP Page Builder 4.0.11 on Joomla 4.3.1. I'm requested to add a second custom social icon (tiktok) in the top bar, as the default custom position is already taken (telegram). Is it possible to create an override/child of that part of the page? And how?

5 Answers
FS
Franco Mario Sonzogni
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117994

Found this answer to another question here on the forum:

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff 11 months ago

…you can disable default social icons from Template Options - Basic - Social Icons (Off) and, instead of those, you can add & publish your Joomla "Custom" module in position "top1" or "top2" - and inside that module just add HTML code with svg images (or link to those files) and links to social media.

This suggestion solved my problem.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #118008

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Glad to know that you have found the solution. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

-Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #118031

Ciao,

About TikTok - In Helix Ultimate in Social Icons there is Custom Field you can use it as well.

try:

fa-tiktok www.tiktok.com/NAME

info_1165_2023.jpg

other icon you can override with custom css.

in the upcoming helix update we will add extra tiktok field.

A
Ana García Laso
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156211

I have the same problem, as I need two custom fields, one for Telegram, and another one for Tiktok. But the template only ofers one. I know I can create a custom module and place it at position "Top1", but if this is one of the features of the template, why not update it with new fields? That would be a nice update... Best Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156212

Changes in that area are planned, but in today update (5.1.0) we focused on other topics, sorry.

You also can customize template .php code... but not always is recommended way.

You can use not only Custom module (with HTML), but also SPPB module with icon group addon.

This topic is locked